"Know therefore today, and lay it to your heart, that the Lord is God in heaven above and on the earth beneath; there is no other." Deuteronomy 4:39
Thursday, March 19, 2009
umm..thank you
Tonight Tyler and I were invited to eat dinner at JWU by a student for class. We went and ate a delicious three course meal served to us by students and made by students. Just one of the many perks of being a wife of a campus minister at a fine culinary academy. I have been really excited about this dinner all week, ever since we were invited. Tyler met me there and said he was dressing "business casual" and that the other students that would be dining with us would be in their chef whites. So, I dressed up. I met Tyler at the school and walked in and sat down with him and another student. My sweet husband says, "you look great" and the student chimes in "yeah.. you look unusually un-momlike." What can I say I'll take a compliment any way I can get it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I must say though, that you are an incredible mommy and I am so proud and awed by what God has taught you about mothering.
Post a Comment