"Know therefore today, and lay it to your heart, that the Lord is God in heaven above and on the earth beneath; there is no other." Deuteronomy 4:39
Friday, March 13, 2009
sew good
Sew, I've been going a little crazy lately with this sewing business. I love it, it is so relaxing and fun. Here are a few of my latest creations. I made quasi-matching outfits for Henry and Maggie out of some very cheap material. I kind of think Henry's outfit is somewhat clown-like, but he's a baby and can pull it off. I really enjoy making matching outfits, I never thought I'd be that mom, but I totally am. I think my college buddies saw it coming when I used to wear Christmas pins around the holidays. What can I say I love cheesy.
The two adorable clothing models.
And, this is the "fifteen minute"dress, that Lindsey M. inspired with a forward. It is two bandanas sewed together with ribbon at the top...brilliance. It kind of lays funny, but it's cute and gets a lot of compliments at the post office. And, someone out there may or may not be getting a matching one, I'm not saying who Lucy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Love the video and the outfits! Why don't I live closer!?! :)
did I miss something? you have a sewing business?! send me the link!!!
Yeah the dress turned out cute. You are so talented. And Lucy is siked about the possibility of her matching Mags.
I am so impresses. I really feel like I need a sewing machine. A friend of mine made her little girl the cutest shirt for her birthday. I will have to send you the link, and perhaps you could give it a try! Oh wait, the blog is relicofme.blogspot.com. She has posted some things since she had the sewing post, but you will know what I am referring to when you see it.
Oh, and Happy Birthday to Maggie. Welcome to the terrible twos!
I love that you made your kids clothes - and they are so cute! for all the sewing I do, my kids never get cute clothes!
no not a sewing business...just meant that I was doing a lot of sewing.
Post a Comment