"Know therefore today, and lay it to your heart, that the Lord is God in heaven above and on the earth beneath; there is no other."
Deuteronomy 4:39
Friday, March 13, 2009
Somebody is turning two on sunday!
We are up to our ears in birthday preparations for Maggie's big day this weekend (actual birthday sunday..celebrating with friends on saturday). So, here's a little taste of the cuteness that will be going on all weekend long. Maggie is a little distracted in the video, she is about to watch Elmo and that menu page is so intriguing.
Oh my goodness, she is so rediculously cute. I wanna come. Too far? haha... By the way, childless-Becca recognizes that song playing on the dvd menu in the background. I've watched entirely too many videos with the nieces :)
2 comments:
Oh my goodness, she is so rediculously cute. I wanna come. Too far? haha... By the way, childless-Becca recognizes that song playing on the dvd menu in the background. I've watched entirely too many videos with the nieces :)
Happy Birthday Maggie! Hope you have a super fun day!
Post a Comment