Thursday, December 16, 2010

Three Amigos

A few weeks ago Tyler headed out of town for an RUF conference in Dallas. Usually I dread this time of year because parenting alone is no fun, this year was no different. Actually I dreaded it more so because the day before he left the kids came down with fevers and a little pink eye. But, we survived and here is our tale... Our first few days looked like this.
Then some precious students swooped in with dinner, crafts and distractions for us. At this point we were on the mend and feeling good.
We even did a little Christmas baking (please note all the beautiful blue sprinkles on the lone cookie).
But, of course I couldn't keep all the craziness out of the equation. Don't worry no one was hurt in the making of this hilarious photo. Now our precious Daddy is home and we are reminded yet again how irreplaceable and valuable he is to us.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

You three sure are troopers. Way to hang in there. Glad your man is back.