"Know therefore today, and lay it to your heart, that the Lord is God in heaven above and on the earth beneath; there is no other." Deuteronomy 4:39
Monday, December 20, 2010
Buddies
While Maggie goes to pre-school in the mornings, Henry and I enjoy having play dates and a little fun of our own. Last week our friend Claire came over for some hang out time. Her leg will be in a cast for the next few weeks, and lucky for us she was in a cast signing mood. Henry signed his John Hancock as Claire looked on in awe. It was a pretty cute moment so I thought I'd post a picture.
We enjoy hang out time with all kinds of Buddies, so let us know when you want to hang out.
Henry and his buddy Andrew, can't you just see the love in Andrew's face? Honestly, who wouldn't want to hang out with this guy?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
oh I want to come play!!
Post a Comment