Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Mark your Calendars!

Just want everyone to know that the Dirks Fam blog is going to be getting a whole lot cuter this coming July (I know as if that were possible). We plan on spicing things up with a brand new baby Dirks. So stay tuned! But, seriously we are due July 12th and ask that you would join us in praying for a healthy baby. God is good, join us in praising Him for this precious new life He has created!

"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you..."
-Jeremiah 1:5

6 comments:

Nat and Shannon said...

Congrats, Dirks!! So excited for all of you and we will be praying :o)

Kristen said...

Great news!! Praying for health and energy and perseverance over the next few months!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS GUYS! Such wonderful news - we'll be praying for y'all & looking forward to meeting cutie pie #3! I mean seriously, your kids are wonderful & adorable - it'd be a shame not to add to the brood! :) We love y'all!

Kathrin said...

Aw, Carrie, congratulations! :-) Looks like we´ll be getting big together! :-)

All the best!

Love, Kathrin

Christine said...

so exciting. We LOVE us some Dirks babies around here.

mallory smith said...

WOW... such great news! I am so excited for y'all! I remember when Henry was born ... such a cute soul! And now another. I bet maggie and henry are overjoyed!

mallory