Monday, December 20, 2010

Holiday Enchantment

I've always loved going to see the Nutcracker during the holidays, and this year I was able to share that tradition with my little girl. (Tyler took her last year and he knew how excited I was about it and so he let me go this time). We brought our friends Ms. Lindsay and Caleigh along with us for the show. It was a real sweet family oriented production put on in Matthews. It's a pre-professional group and they do a fabulous job performing various songs from the Nutcracker and other holiday favs.
The girls.
Me and my crazy girl (have no idea where she gets it).
Very excited little girls.And, the cherry on top, getting to meet a real live ballerina!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Maggie, what a beautiful ballerina you got to meet - you remind me of her when you are twirling and dancing!! You are not only beautiful like her on the outside but also on the inside because your heart looks so much like Jesus'!!!