"Know therefore today, and lay it to your heart, that the Lord is God in heaven above and on the earth beneath; there is no other." Deuteronomy 4:39
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
what's that white stuff?
Our annual one day of snow was today. We Charlotteans never know when it's coming but when it does it's glorious! Here are a few pics of the fun had today.
Maggie trudged through the snow and even did some sledding. I didn't get pictures of that because I was videotaping it. Sometimes it is so hard trying to capture ALL the cuteness especially when there is so much of it.
All bundled up...
Attempting to make a snowman, but the snow wouldn't stick together very well.
But, the Hunts successfully constructed a toddler size snowman and we were very happy to see it later on in the day when the roads were driveable (for a Southerner).
Umm...Mom do you mind if I stay inside it's a little too cold out for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love love love the cuteness!!!
carrie, little henry is sooooo cute! he's getting so big...it's crazy how fast they grow. and, well, maggie is really cute, too, for that matter. heck, you're all just so cute! i hope you can come to the wives' weekend next year...i'd never been before and had so much fun!!! hope y'all are having a great semester!
Me too Linda!
wow, they even made a snowman with absolutely NO snow on the ground around it - impressive :).
Post a Comment