"Know therefore today, and lay it to your heart, that the Lord is God in heaven above and on the earth beneath; there is no other." Deuteronomy 4:39
Saturday, January 10, 2009
trolleys and bears
So after the Avetts concert we exited out of the blumenthal center into town hall and stumbled upon this magnificent bear orchestra. I had heard that their were singing bears there but didn't really comprehend how awesome they were, so I went in for a closer peak and read on a sign posted out front that the 31st was their last performance day. Well, being the awesome mom that I am I brought Maggie back the next day to watch these beasts in action on their last day. Okay not just me..Tyler, Henry and Aunt Roomie came too. Also, we invited along our good pals Sam and Melissa for the adventure. We brought a picnic type lunch and headed into Uptown.
They were mesmorized.
Since we had walked from the Johnson and Wales parking lot to the town hall, we decided to take the trolley back to our cars. This was the first trolley ride for Sam and Maggie (even though they look like old pros in the above photo) and I believe it was a huge success.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Are these the same singing bears that fill the BofA corporate center lobby-ish area each Christmas season? I can't imagine there are dueling singing bears in Charlotte.
yes yes sorry it's founders hall...my bad
Post a Comment