"Know therefore today, and lay it to your heart, that the Lord is God in heaven above and on the earth beneath; there is no other." Deuteronomy 4:39
Sunday, September 2, 2007
nice pics eh?
Well, here they are the much anticipated pictures of Maggie! We got a new camera today, so you can all look forward to many more sweet pictures of the Mags. A few of these pictures were on the old card, but couldn't be downloaded until now, so feast your eyes on these great pics!
This is a picture I have wanted to post for a while. This is a picture of Maggie in her sporty gamecock gear, you see I work one day a week in the OR and when I do Tyler is in charge of getting Maggie dressed. So, almost every time Tyler dresses Maggie she is in some sort of Kansas State outfit, however on this particular day Maggie was put into my colleges frocks. However, the sports theme remains.
Here is a picture of Maggie and me reading some books, I am barely assisting Maggie in her sitting up position. It won't be long now until she can sit unassisted for longer than 30 seconds!
And, here is Maggie in an oldie goldie aka Emi P special. This was the dress of my dear sweet middle/high school/and college buddy, Emily. Mrs. P gave it to us last week, along with some other hand me downs, when we visited the homestead last. I am sure if we had a picture of Emily at Maggie's age they would be twins.
This is a picture captured on the new digital camera, we haven't perfected the flash as you can see, but here it is. Those blue eyes are dynamite.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
oh, her blue eyes are beautiful! you have quite a gorgeous daughter miss carrie...
Post a Comment