Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Labor Day or Grandparent day?

Monday was dubbed labor day by the majority of the American public, however we Dirks like to labor on that particular day. So, in order for both Tyler and myself to be able to do this we had to summon the grandparents for a day of babysitting fun. We really had to work hard to convince them to drive to Charlotte and spend 8 whole hours of one on one time with their little darling, but in the end they finally gave in to our pleas (note sarcasm), and they even treated us to dinner, we the employers. I know... bizarre, I guess I'll understand when I am a grandparent. So, here are some pics from "labor day."
Is this the face of someone being spoiled or what?
this is not so much from labor day as it is an illustration of why Maggie gets so messy during rice cereal time.
note the "I love my grandpa" bib

No comments: