"Know therefore today, and lay it to your heart, that the Lord is God in heaven above and on the earth beneath; there is no other." Deuteronomy 4:39
Maggie -- Thank you very much for making my birthday very happy. Love the pictures. Love you.Love Grams
Hey Dirks, Joshua Espinosa here. Hope you don't mind, I added y'all to my blog's which I check out. I can be found at The Haven's Blog.Y'all look great and appear to be having a great time.
I love the fact tht she is actually eating the paper. Hilarious!
The picture with the rings in her mouth make her look like she has teeth!! Maybe that's why the paper disappeared so fast -- congratulation Grams and may God richly bless you this year and always!!! Love yaps Congrats on the new tooth Maggie!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Maggie -- Thank you very much for making my birthday very happy. Love the pictures. Love you.
Love Grams
Hey Dirks,
Joshua Espinosa here. Hope you don't mind, I added y'all to my blog's which I check out.
I can be found at The Haven's Blog.
Y'all look great and appear to be having a great time.
I love the fact tht she is actually eating the paper. Hilarious!
The picture with the rings in her mouth make her look like she has teeth!! Maybe that's why the paper disappeared so fast -- congratulation Grams and may God richly bless you this year and always!!! Love ya
ps Congrats on the new tooth Maggie!
Post a Comment