Friday, August 28, 2009

How old are you?

So Maggie slept in until about 9am this morning. That is pretty late for a toddler if you ask this mom. I tried to get her to get up earlier so that she could join us for a family breakfast but she declined. I went into her room first to see if she was awake and softly called to her. She was none to pleased and said "no I go night night," and pulled the covers back over her head. So, I gave her an alternative. I said okay well when you are ready come on down I'll leave the door open for you (which she could open by herself if she wanted...but I'm trying to entice here.) I started down the stairs and when I reached the bottom I heard a door shut. Was Mags on her way down for breakfast? No, she had slammed the door and gotten back into bed. I mean do we have a two year old or a thirteen year old living under our roof, I can't remember?