Monday, August 31, 2009

"Henny"

Our little Henry has grown so much in his tenth month. He is walking quite a bit and getting into everything. Case in point this picture. I turn my back for all of ten seconds and all the wipes have been pulled out of the box one by one. He is concentrating so hard here that he didn't even mind being photographed in the midst of his project.
At least he wasn't eating/sucking on them as he's been known to do. You'd think I would learn my lesson and move the wipes out of reach.
This picture is for you Grams and Dog. Henry is sporting his K-state sneakers and I wanted to be sure and post a picture for you before he outgrows them. There is just something irresistibly cute about a beefy baby boy in a onesie.
Couldn't you just eat this little guy up?
Maggie has been enjoying play-doh time so much lately. She loves to make shapes and letters. On this particular occasion she wanted to make some "D's" for Daddy. And they made perfect glasses.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I sure do miss you guys!!! Can't wait to see you in September.

Lindsey said...

Henry you are so cute! I can't wait for you to come to Honduras and court my little girl.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Walking...?!!! My 11 mo. old is barely crawling!!

Must get the kids together sometime.

:)

Keisha

Dirks said...

Yes that sounds like fun Keisha! I'd love to get to know you and your little ones better.