Cute kids in cute clothes that's all I got.
"Know therefore today, and lay it to your heart, that the Lord is God in heaven above and on the earth beneath; there is no other." Deuteronomy 4:39
Thursday, February 5, 2009
cutest kids ever!
So, I don't have much to post these days but I wanted to post something for my valued readers to munch on so I added some pictures. This will have to do until something exciting happens (or blogworthy) in our home.
A couple of weekends ago my folks came for a visit and Henry got a fashion makeover by Grandma complete with mini-K swiss shoes.
Maggie also sported some rockin' fashions. This little number was mine when I was a wee babe. Mom made it and it is super cute...don't you think?
Cute kids in cute clothes that's all I got.
Cute kids in cute clothes that's all I got.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's enough for me! I love seeing pictures of your very cute children :)
Post a Comment