
Check him out folks...he's four months old! Where has the time gone?

It's time to start eating rice cereal. He looks a little concerned, but don't worry I explained to him that he's got to beef up because bathing suit season is right around the corner.

Let's get physical, physical...I can't help but sing that song in my head when I see this picture of Maggie in this headband. It's actually mine, my sister made it for me for Christmas. Maggie wanted to wear it on this particular day though and of course I let her.

Maggie was in a "let's put stuff on our heads" kind of mood that day. She also insisted that Henry wear this flower headband. I'm sure he'll thank her when he's older for this picture.

What little girl doesn't love dancing with her daddy? And what better way to end this posting?
2 comments:
oh my goodness....they are so cute!
Henry you are such a cutie pie. I'm so looking forward to our road tirp - can I sit by you????
Post a Comment