"My soul glorifies the Lord and my spirit rejoices in God my saviour." Luke 1:46
"Know therefore today, and lay it to your heart, that the Lord is God in heaven above and on the earth beneath; there is no other." Deuteronomy 4:39
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Lookin' Good!
Here are a few pictures from our ultrasound today. Sorry they are a little blurry I don't have a scanner and so I just took pictures of pictures...which isn't probably the best way to do this sort of thing. But, I wanted everyone to see our cute little boy! Everything looked great, the placenta is right up front and center where it should be and the little cyst that was on his brain is gone. Praise the Lord! The doctor said he looks very healthy and that he is growing in the 66th percentile. We are already so pleased with our little man and so thankful to our gracious Lord for this healthy little miracle. Please continue to pray with us for the last ten weeks of pregnancy and for a healthy delivery in October!
The ultrasound tech said he already has hair! I think you can see a little bit in this picture.
That huge rope looking thing to the right of the picture is the umbilical cord not an enormous thumb (don't worry grandparents).
Isn't he beautiful? My heart is so full!
"My soul glorifies the Lord and my spirit rejoices in God my saviour." Luke 1:46
"My soul glorifies the Lord and my spirit rejoices in God my saviour." Luke 1:46
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh so sweet! Can't wait to see the little guy on this side of things! By the way, Asher and Eloise had several cysts on their heads too, that eventually went away. Glad to hear that his have cleared up and he is growing well!
Praise the Lord for little Henry and his growth and development. I love the 3-D ultrasound, how cool! We will be praying for you guys and these next few weeks.
:):):) Yay!! He's already such a little cutie!!! So excited for guy, Mees Carrie... can't wait to see the little guy on the outside...
I am already in love with you Henry Lewis!! I can't wait to cuddle you and sing your special song to you!! We thank our God for you precious little one!!! Love Grandma
Post a Comment