Monday, March 24, 2008

If you haven't heard already...

We're pregnant with Number two! Yay for babies... Our little one is scheduled to make his or her debut October 7th. I'll go ahead and do the math for you, that makes Maggie and this little Bean 19 months a part. Which, of course means they are destined to be best friends. We are truly excited and are so thankful the Lord has chosen to bless us again in this very special way.

5 comments:

carly said...

I had a feeling you were! I'm not sure why- just had a feeling. Yeah! We are excited for you guys! Karis & Berit are 21 1/2 months apart and they are the best of buds!

Lindsay said...

i'll give you some comment love - congrats on the little bean!!!!!!!!!!!!

tara said...

Congrats!! I think you have been reading our blog and are aware of all three of our kiddos being/going to be nice and close together. Honestly the first year of Kate's life was a little rough, but it is so much fun to watch them right now. They have fun little games that are played just between the two of them and macy is constantly speaking for kate (even though we ask her not too - all the time.) I am also praying they are the kind of sisters that will be best friends. I wish we could see you all - if you ever randomly end up in wichita please let us know!!!

Married Man's Minivan said...

We are so excited for you guys!!! Also, we hope that Brody will be as interested in his younger cousin as Maggie has been in Brody. Praise God for cousins.

Wynne Family said...

YEAH FOR #2!!! He or she is destined to be a pumpkinhead!
I love the pictures of Maggie too -- she is adorable! Congratulations Dirks family!