I hope you all had a very blessed Easter. We have so much to celebrate...our Redeemer lives! He has indeed risen and I am so very thankful!
"Know therefore today, and lay it to your heart, that the Lord is God in heaven above and on the earth beneath; there is no other." Deuteronomy 4:39
Monday, March 24, 2008
one more quick post
I almost forgot that I do have pictures to post! Easters of course... The saturday before Easter we headed to Latta park and enjoyed a church egg hunt. We didn't know how Maggie would react, but she did phenomenally well. She picked up all kinds of eggs and would either hand them to us or actually put them in her basket. She is brilliant.
Put an egg in the basket
and now strike a pose
My gym was also at the park and Maggie helped herself to a little gymnastic fun.
Maggie with her Easter basket sunday morning.
I hope you all had a very blessed Easter. We have so much to celebrate...our Redeemer lives! He has indeed risen and I am so very thankful!
I hope you all had a very blessed Easter. We have so much to celebrate...our Redeemer lives! He has indeed risen and I am so very thankful!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment