Saturday, November 17, 2007

Thanks Suzanne...

We've been tagged by our friend Suzanne...this means you get to read a list of 8 random facts/habits about our family. So, here we go.

1- This is first and probaby most exciting. Last night Tyler and I ate dinner right beside Rick Flair at Zen asian fusion. WHOOO! While the night didn't go like this, here's how we wish it had. Picture this....Tyler and I seated next to Rick Flair....Tyler gets his spicy noodles placed in front of him on the table and he takes a bite...Tyler "WHOOO!!!"....Rick Flair looks over....Tyler "now that's spicy."
2-We have the cutest and happiest baby in the world, that has sort of learned how to wave...if the mood is right.
3-We watch on average 3-4 episodes of The Office each week (some may think this pathetic, but we think it is pretty cool). We have all the seasons sans this season on dvd, and we love it.
4-Tyler made banana and peanut butter pancakes this morning for breakfast. He has really stepped up his chef skills since becoming the RUF pastor at Johnson and Wales.
5-I (Carrie) have seen the following famous people in person...Keanu Reeves....Wayne Brady....Screech (from saved by the bell...yes he counts as famous)...Bono....Steven Tyler....Lenny Kravitz....John Stamos (?) (aka Uncle Jesse), Rebeccah Romain (?) (from Ugly Betty)...Stedman (Oprah's boyfriend)....Brittany Spears....Jimmy Buffet...and now Rick Flair baby...WHOOO! And, yes their are some very fun and exciting stories behind all these encounters.
6-Tyler and I are officially an "aunt" and "uncle" and Maggie a "cousin" all thanks to Brody Tyler.
7-We see dead people (when we watch the Sixth Sense)
8-I see the insides of peoples bodies farely often in the OR.

Tagged:
1-the Tylers
2-the Rhodes
3-the McCanns
4-the Kulps
5-the Hunts
6-the Dyers
7-the Howells
8-the Purdys

The rules:
1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they are tagged and reminding them to read your blog.

5 comments:

HumbuckerChapell said...

you rock. I love it!

Who is Rick Flair? I must google this mystery man...

The Westmorelands said...

Justin and I love that you ate dinner next to Rick Flair. We used to work out with him from time to time at Bally. You know, he and Justin would spot each other when they were pumping iron. It is absolutely hilarious to see him in person...I have to say, he ain't what he used to be. Every time I saw him, I had this urge to let out a big WHOO!!, but I restrained myself.

Dave said...

Tyler, If I would have met Ric this is how it would hav gone...I woud hold up 4 fingers (for the four horsemen) until he looked at me. Once he looked at me he would roll his eyes and get back to his dinner...That is when I woud roll over to his table tap him on the shoulder and say "Five Hundred dollar shoes...(pointing of course)...Thousand Dollar watch(Yep pointing again)...WHOO...WHOO...That's right I would surprise him with the rare double WHOO!!! Then i would go back to my seat and finish my fusion.

Dave said...

BY the way...that whole posting/tagging thing is alot of work...Just like my first e-mail chain letter I will never do this twice...Congrats on getting me first.

Corrie said...

um rick flair who is that? did you enjoy zen asian bistro? :) msmmsh