Wednesday, November 7, 2007

and I proudly stand up...

With the chaotic holidays fast approaching our sweet little Maggie has decided to step up her game. And what I mean by this is that she has taught herself some new moves, namely standing. Maggie showed us this amazing trick the other night when she tried frantically to flee from the evil clutches of the bathtub. Sadly that is not on video, but here she is pulling up in her crib. Note that the sock attached to the diaper was not planned (you can kind of make it out at the end). Warning to grandparents: have tissues available this is a tearjerker.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that she has nothing on but a diaper...the outfit of choice nine times out of ten at the Rhodes house...only the children of course!

Anonymous said...

What a brilliant child!! The beginnings of a famous athlete!!!