"Know therefore today, and lay it to your heart, that the Lord is God in heaven above and on the earth beneath; there is no other."
Deuteronomy 4:39
Thursday, November 29, 2007
One Minute In The Life Of Maggie Dirks
This afternoon Maggie crawled up to me and said, "Daddy, I want to give everyone out there in cyberland a little taste of what I do everyday, because it's pretty dang exciting." So here's a little taste (one minute to be exact) of a day in the life of Maggie Dirks.
I still can't believe she can pull up like that. I love that she started the song on her table just for a little background music. And I LOVE that it plays "La Cucaracha." :-)Face
3 comments:
I still can't believe she can pull up like that. I love that she started the song on her table just for a little background music. And I LOVE that it plays "La Cucaracha."
:-)Face
Maggie, you a fabulous star of stage and screen. I could watch pictures and movies of you all day! I love you, Grandma
cha cha cha - maggie is so cute! she better practice so she can teach caleigh all of her moves - caleigh wants a little taste of the glory
Post a Comment