"Know therefore today, and lay it to your heart, that the Lord is God in heaven above and on the earth beneath; there is no other." Deuteronomy 4:39
Thursday, November 15, 2007
8 months old and lookin' good!
Today Maggie is the big 0.8, or something like that. Here are some shots from the day and the life of an 8 month old.
Play is critical at this time of life, and this pelican is oh so delicious. However, it makes a very obnoxious squeaky noise when Maggie chews on it, to me it is like nails on a chalkboard, but Maggie loves it.
Every 8 month old needs an impromptu visit from a grandfolk, in this case Grandma. The girls were so clever in planning matching sunday outfits.
And, what would an 8 month old do without a sporty new red coat? Look out Kansas we are ready for all the snow you can throw our way this Christmas.
Girlfriend time is critical at this time of life, check out these babes.
But, even more critical is precious daddy daughter time. I know, because I still have to get my quota on a regular basis.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
This post is brilliantly educational...I am the father of the 8 month old pictured in the post, and even I learned a lot from this thread!!!
I have more respect for what it takes to be an 8 month old than I have ever had in my entire life.
t.d.
I have never seen maggie look more like Ty-ty than she does in that last picture with her good ole dad!
DK
she is for sure the cutest and smartest 0.8 year old that i know
I did not get a chance to comment on the proudly standing post, but Karis and Berit watched it like 20 times! Berit esp liked watching Maggie! He would say "AGAIN!" They may need a playdate??
She is getting so grown up! When we left she was just a little baby! We love you all and miss you bunches!
peek-a-boo, i tagged you. see my blog for details.
muah-muah-muah. fill 'er out if you want;)
Post a Comment