For all our blog dedicated readers, I apologize for the lack of blogging these past few weeks. It has been very very busy in Dirksville. We moved last friday and that pretty much sums up the insanity. I thought it would be a simple move, I mean it always has been in the past. I figured we'd pack, move on friday and pretty much be settled by saturday (I neglected to factor in painting the new place, and cleaning the old house and the new house and packing and moving and continuing to be a mother in the process). Thankfully the Lord has blessed us with some amazing friends who have made this ordeal so much easier and doable. We've had help painting, cleaning, moving, babysitting, cooking and doing all kinds of odds and ends. I thought I couldn't feel anymore loved after all the kindness shown to us following Maggie's birth, but I was wrong. Thank you everyone who helped and prayed for us during this transition, I didn't realize how badly we needed it!
PS Maggie has been crossing some major infant milestones this week. She's rolled over several times from stomach to back and ate her first meal of rice cereal last night. However, at her four month check up yesterday she was stuck with some awful vaccinations that have made her sickly today. She is recovering like a champ though! And Grandparents, her four month stats were 12 pounds 7 oz and 23 1/2 inches long.
5 comments:
do you remember the time you rode the nana express, and we played settlers of catan? oh, and then it became impossible for ian to win, and he helped me win? that was fun. we should do that again soon.
Wow sounds like ya'll have had such a adventure. I can't wait to see your new place. And not sure if you heard or not but we are definetly going to be neighbors!!! Can't wait. Maggie sure is getting be such a cute girl, she is going to look so grown up when we see you guys again. We played Settlers of Catan for the first time here in NY with some friends and really enjoyed the game so we will have to play some time with you guys. Hope you guys are doing well and feeling a little more settled. We miss you.
Hopefully you will be more diligent about fully unpacking than we have been- we still have boxes that are untouched in our upstairs. It's sad. I am glad you are in your new home... now to make it yours:)
Maggie continues to be adorable!
Maggie, you just keep getting cuter and cuter. The picture of you with your big smile and eyebrows perked up made me laugh out loud. What a joy you are!
Maggie, I love your hair cut. You've always managed to pull off the fo-hawk ever since you were born. Never change OK?
Post a Comment