"Know therefore today, and lay it to your heart, that the Lord is God in heaven above and on the earth beneath; there is no other." Deuteronomy 4:39
Monday, July 9, 2007
Hilton Head
Well, we just got back from yet another trip to the beach. It turns out you get to go twice when you have a cute little baby aka ticket to Grandma and Poppa's hearts. Here are a few pics of our fun.
Who doesn't like bathing in a sink next to a watermelon and a frozen turkey?
One of Maggie's newest tricks...standing without our help (lots of spotting however)
Maggie and Grandma at the baby pool.
Maggie cooling off in her robe after a couple of laps in the pool.
Maggie in her new bathing suit and shades.
Tyler and Dad at DauFauskie(?) Island playing golf.
When we returned from the beach on friday we were welcomed by a huge storm and one of our neighbors houses was struck by lightning and caught on fire!
Maggie was very concerned.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Maggie sure does make some awesome faces. I particularly like the one she is making in the bath. She is soooooo cute!!!
We plan on using the same bathing technique with "Glenn Peter Zaepfel, III Tyler" after he's born. Both Christine and I have learned, probably, all we need to know about parenting from your blog. Thanks guys.
-Uncle John
You know, to be honest, the more I look at sweet little Maggie-the more I think she looks a lot like a Grinton! Except in a very cute baby way. I love you guys!
You know, to be honest, the more I look at sweet little Maggie-the more I think she looks a lot like a Grinton! Except in a very cute baby way. I love you guys!
Post a Comment