"Let me just see if I can stuff this whole thing in here"

Tomorrow we head to Atlanta for a week of RUF training (well actually two, but Maggie and I are only staying for one). We'll be back next saturday in time for Tyler to go before the Presbytery for his final (hopefully) ordination exam. He will then drive back to Atlanta for the remainder of RUF training. If you think about us please pray for our week in Atlanta and also for Tyler as he continues to study for this final exam. Here are some farwell shots of Maggie to hold you over until I can blog again. These are some pictures taken by Daniel McNamee, who is an awesome photographer (and babysitter along with his wife Virginia)!
1 comment:
Maggie, We're going to miss you on the blog. Don't know if I can hold on for a week!! Love, Grandma
Post a Comment