Monday, March 26, 2007

super cute

We're still not sure which side of the family she got the pink hair from, we think it was great great grandpa muppet.
Maggie just can't help the cuteness.
Of all the cute clothes Maggie has in her closet, I find that her cutest outfit is her birthday suit.
This is one of my personal favorite cute moments. This picture looks innocent enough right? Well, it was a beautiful tender father daughter bonding moment, when Maggie decided it would be funny (since daddy's nose was so close) to blast him right in the face...if you catch my drift. It was precious, mommy really thought that was funny.

Maggie just won't stop being so cute, so I must share the cuteness...enjoy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so impressed that Mama was able to get on the computer so early today and post pics!! You're doing great!!! Love Grandma Z

Tyler said...

actually it wasn't as early as the time says, the timer is a little delayed. I post during nap time!
(carrie)

Abe, Melodee, and Julia said...

The last picture where Maggie is with daddy -- I think that she looks like him!