She's beautiful and quite expressive! Tyler and Carrie you will be amazing parents. Maggie will be blessed to be in your care. Love, Rick, Jami and Juliana Rivera
She is sooo cute!!! I wish I didn't live so far away. Too bad I can't reach through the computer to be able to hold her. I love you and can't wait to see you. --Melodee
5 comments:
She is so adorable! She looks alot like Tyler! Congrats guys and our prayers are with you during this fun time. -the Dyers
She's beautiful and quite expressive! Tyler and Carrie you will be amazing parents. Maggie will be blessed to be in your care. Love, Rick, Jami and Juliana Rivera
So animated! How lovely she is - congratulations!
She is sooo cute!!! I wish I didn't live so far away. Too bad I can't reach through the computer to be able to hold her. I love you and can't wait to see you.
--Melodee
Carrie- can you believe all of that was inside of you?!?!
Cant wait to meet her- yay!!!
:-)the Hunts
Post a Comment