Here are a few more random pics...and may I just add that childbirth is a miracle. Maggie's birthday was an incredible day full of exciting yet scary moments, and I stand before you today (as a mother :) and acknowledge that there is indeed a God and He is good! He took us by the hand and lead us through it all (and is still very much doing so). There is no way Tyler and I could have made a baby this beautiful, it is completely a miracle and blessing from the Lord that we have this precious baby girl. Our family has witnessed an incredible act of God! We are thrilled that He has chosen to use us in this new servant role as earthly caregivers of His beautiful daughter. Praise the Lord for our family!
"Know therefore today, and lay it to your heart, that the Lord is God in heaven above and on the earth beneath; there is no other." Deuteronomy 4:39
Sunday, March 18, 2007
More Maggie Pics!
Here are a few more random pics...and may I just add that childbirth is a miracle. Maggie's birthday was an incredible day full of exciting yet scary moments, and I stand before you today (as a mother :) and acknowledge that there is indeed a God and He is good! He took us by the hand and lead us through it all (and is still very much doing so). There is no way Tyler and I could have made a baby this beautiful, it is completely a miracle and blessing from the Lord that we have this precious baby girl. Our family has witnessed an incredible act of God! We are thrilled that He has chosen to use us in this new servant role as earthly caregivers of His beautiful daughter. Praise the Lord for our family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment