
Today was Maggie's first day of pre-school. She has been so pumped up for this day. One wouldn't even known that she woke up with cold feet this morning. But, as you can see the cold feet only lasted for a few minutes before she remembered just how much fun school was going to be. And, indeed it was. When I picked her up this afternoon the first thing she said to me was "I love school Mommy." Here she is showing little brother around her new school.

She's already a big fan of her teacher Ms. Diana. Maggie picked this outfit out all by herself this morning (as she does most every morning), thankfully it actually matched today.

I arrived a few minutes early for pick up and was able to sneak a picture of the kids enjoying a book. Her class ratio is two teachers to seven kids, and it is half boys and half girls. I love this.

Henry and I kept busy with a trip to the Y and playing with cars. I think he loved all the one on one attention because he didn't ask me once where Maggie was...;)
3 comments:
Glad Maggie had a great day at school and that Henry enjoyed his time with mommy!
I can't believe Maggie is old enough for school but if she can actually match her clothes, I guess I have to break through my denial!! I love Henry's clogs and how they match his outfit!!!
Aw, and the teacher is reading the caterpillar book. Levi loves that, too and knows it by heart! :-)
Post a Comment