Thursday, February 18, 2010

love every day of the year

Who needs Valentine's day to show love? Not this family, everyday is a day to love up in here. But, since we are American we did celebrate the day just a touch. Nothing says I love you like heart shaped ketchup on your breakfast plate.

But, not everyone got such a healthy breakfast. Why not have a heart shaped snickers bar for breakfast on the day of love? There really isn't a reason not to, so we did. And, love was in the air, especially given to the two coolest parents ever.
A little sibling love.
And, this picture was not taken on Valentine's day, but funny so I am putting it right here under the Valentine's post because...i love it. My two sweethearts watching Grover.

1 comment:

Abe, Melodee, and Julia said...

Okay, it has to be said (over and over) I have the cutest neice and nephew!