My sister is due any day now and last weekend we snuck in a quick baby shower to prepare her for baby boy's debut. This little guy is entering into an all boy world with a big brother and two fun boy cousins waiting for him to come and join them. So, the need for boy items really isn't great for this guy, what a blessing! So, we thought we'd stock him up with enough diapers to get him through the next six months at least, and at the same time shower Mommy with our prayers and love. It was so nice to spend an entire afternoon thinking and praying for this new little one. We can't wait to meet you and look forward to your arrival...hopefully this weekend...I'm pretty much available...so...
(I have no idea why this is all underlined...my apologies)

The cute centerpiece! Thanks Laura, it was perfect and oh so thematic.
This is her "oh my diapers...who knew" look.
Enjoying some coffee and lady chat.

Maggie had her cousin Trooper in hysterics. It was pretty cute, watching them interact.

And, this is what happens when you forget to check on your almost three year old. Too much freedom and there go the cupcakes, note the tiny fingerprints in the icing.
4 comments:
oops - 3 boy cousins!!!
my bad - one brother and 2 fun cousins ha!!!! gettin old
see any connection between Trooper and Aunt Christine??!!
mom I was all excited that I had three comments...and they're all you..HA! And yes I definitely see the look alikes.
Post a Comment