"Know therefore today, and lay it to your heart, that the Lord is God in heaven above and on the earth beneath; there is no other." Deuteronomy 4:39
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
to the country take II...
Last weekend we headed with some of our pals to Holly Hill SC for some fun in the country. This time we accomplished our goal of enjoying a farewell adventure with our dear friends the Hunts. They are moving to Prague in a few weeks and we wanted to say goodbye in a big fun way. So our friends, the Kulps, offered up some sweet accomodations for the weekend long par-tay. I wish I had more pictures, but here are a few of the highlights.
The boys enjoyed some gun shootin' and tree cutting (I'm serious they did that for fun). I may never understand the male mind.
And, in stark contrast, the girls had a sewing party (indoors and out of the cold). However, we did emerge from the comforts of indoor heating for a farmer Dave lead hay ride and a bonfire, and I may have gotten in one tiny game of corn hole.
And as for these two little munchkins read here for their weekend fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks like fun! You must share the crafty projects yall worked on. Just got a new sewing machine and I have had so much fun thinking of new things to make!
Post a Comment