So as you can see the Dirks Fam has been under construction today and I accidentally lost some valuable blog links. If you don't see your blog link in my list please leave me a comment with your address so I can stalk you and your family. Thank you for your patronage.
4 comments:
I am personally offended if humbuckerchapell is not linked to your blog.
www.humbuckerchapell.blogspot.com
Come read about our dogs and-therefore-boring-lives.
alright! the westmorelands are still on your list! i KNOW you don't want to miss out on all the excitement that goes on at our house! are you and henry coming to the ruf wives' weekend???? i hope so! alyssa, hannah, and i will be there.
not sure if you want us listed but I love reading about how you all are doing! Did you get our Christmas card? If not I need to get one to you - also it has our blog address on the back - although now you can track me through my comment :)
Hey, if you want ours, it is mbcraver.blogspot.com You are so amazing at keeping yours updated, thanks for sharing your pictures and comical events.
Post a Comment