"Know therefore today, and lay it to your heart, that the Lord is God in heaven above and on the earth beneath; there is no other."
Deuteronomy 4:39
Friday, June 27, 2008
25 weeks!
Just imagine what this tums gonna look like in 15 weeks...yikes! I think my expression communicates that pretty well in this shot. But, it's gonna be so worth it...can't wait to meet you little guy!
I kept the nursery Sunday at church and snuggled a little 9 week old boy the whole time. They couldn't wrangle him out of my grip!! I can't wait the snuggle you Henry Lewis!!!!
Carrie, I came across your blog so I thought I'd leave a comment. It's been a while! Congratulations on kiddo #2. I've enjoyed looking through your blog and seeing what you've been up to. Maggie is adorable. I'm sure she'll love having a baby around to play with. I hope you're doing well.
You look great! And I gather that the baby's name is Henry...very cute! Can't wait to see him when he gets here! Perhaps Asher can teach him a thing or two about being a wild indian! Miss y'all, and hope y'all are well!
You are so great and brave!! I am not intentionally avoiding taking pictures of myself right now but I am not lining up any photo shoots of this belly!
10 comments:
I think you look so pretty in that picture! Way to go, Henry- you're sure to be a handsome fellow :-)
love the belly pic! you look great!
Cute belly! Cannot wait to meet this handsome Henry!
I kept the nursery Sunday at church and snuggled a little 9 week old boy the whole time. They couldn't wrangle him out of my grip!! I can't wait the snuggle you Henry Lewis!!!!
Carrie,
I came across your blog so I thought I'd leave a comment. It's been a while! Congratulations on kiddo #2. I've enjoyed looking through your blog and seeing what you've been up to. Maggie is adorable. I'm sure she'll love having a baby around to play with. I hope you're doing well.
Suzanne Matheny
You look great girl. I wish we could be in the same city and be pregnant together!
You look great! And I gather that the baby's name is Henry...very cute! Can't wait to see him when he gets here! Perhaps Asher can teach him a thing or two about being a wild indian! Miss y'all, and hope y'all are well!
You are so great and brave!! I am not intentionally avoiding taking pictures of myself right now but I am not lining up any photo shoots of this belly!
that is one hot momma
Ah!! So cute!!! :)
Post a Comment