"Know therefore today, and lay it to your heart, that the Lord is God in heaven above and on the earth beneath; there is no other." Deuteronomy 4:39
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Missing Daddy but having more cousin fun!
Next week the Dirk's family is moving, so this week we are packing up the house. But, one of us is in Dallas for General Assembly making packing up a whole house with a one year old quite a task. Enter sweet angelic sister and nephew...they decided to come and help out by spending the week with Maggie and me. We are so thrilled and they have been a huge help and not to mention loads of fun. We are packing and having slumber parties 24/7. We pack a few boxes, have some cousin fun and then after the kids go down we have been having some awesome sister time. So, far we have viewed two chick flicks. We watched Bella and PS I love You. We highly recommend Bella...ps I love you...not so much. However, we have agreed that seeing this movie together was ten times better than watching it with our husbands seeing as how there could have been some major complaining about the cheesy ratio of this particular film. I am missing my hubby, but having sweet sister time/BFF time is pretty wonderful. Anybody know of a good chick flick for tonight?
Cousin bath time is always a splash!
See how much fun we're having.
Side note: I have slowly discovered this week my daughter's love of squishing her tiny tushy into small areas. For example, yesterday I found her sitting in a bumbo and then later in the day sitting in a cooking pot. Today, as we are packing Maggie decides to sit in this nice little shoe box. Pretty funny stuff.
Maggie also enjoyed sitting in Christine's suitcase today when she and Brody went out for the afternoon to visit a friend. Shhh don't tell auntie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
So fun!! That makes me wish that I had a baby around the same time as Rach :) I hope that when Lonnie gets home, we can come visit you and your fam! I pick her up on Tuesday!!
p.s. just saw that Bloggin' Scogin' is now linked. I thank you :)
Beloved, let us love one another, for love is of God and everyone who loveth, knoweth God, for God is love. There's alot of love goin' on over there at 1250!!
Hey Carrie! I found your blog a while back from the Espinosa's and love checking on ya... finally actually leaving a message. Maggie is precious and so excited for y'all about the baby. Hope to catch up with you soon when I'm back in SC. Tell Christine hello!
Also... may I add you as a link on my blog?!
I can't imagine packing, being pregnant, and chasing around Maggie. I will be praying for you guys these next few weeks. I can't wait to chat and catch up but will wait to call until things slow down a bit. Love you guys and miss you.
Hey Carrie!
She is TOO cute! Looks like y'all are having alot of fun. Hope you are well... Talk to you soon!
Lorrie
Post a Comment