And this video makes me chuckle (thanks Chapells) I hope you enjoy as much as I have!
ps I don't know anything about this group, I stole it from the Chapells blog (but what I do know is that I wish I could dance like that).
Oh and here is one more picture that I absolutely love and need to share with the blog world. This is my nephew, Brody's sad face. Isn't he adorable?
3 comments:
Hahahahaha... I couldn't work the last 30 minutes I that song was stuck in my head. I walked into the conference room, put on my aviators and just went at it... dancing and dancing until.I.had.IT.
Call me Pocahontas... but I'm there Carrie. And you will too someday. Just keep trying. Braid your hair and keep trying.
Maggie is babalicous.
Is she naked and eating that apple? Isn't that kind of Garden-of-Eden-esque?!
Way to go, Mags. :-)M
Yeah, Maggie is starting to eat fruit -- way to go Mags. Love the video even if you can't see it that well :)
Post a Comment