"Know therefore today, and lay it to your heart, that the Lord is God in heaven above and on the earth beneath; there is no other." Deuteronomy 4:39
Wednesday, January 9, 2008
Christmas with the Z's
Sorry I am a little late in posting these Christmas pictures, but better late than never right? Well, here we are in Columbia with my folks for a little New Year's/Christmas fun. The fun lasted about one day however, because 6 out of 11 of us came down with an aweful stomach bug, which had us all wretching our ways through the remainder of the holidays. Here are a few photos snapped before we all became bedridden (not sure if that is one word).
These gifts are a result of an ole' Zaepfel tradition called Zonking. Dad and I "zonked" each other. I gave my dad a beaver golf cover...you know to cover the woods..tee hee. These animals are my dad's arch nemesis, you see my folks live on a lake and beavers have already chopped down two apple trees in the back yard (dam it). My dad is not a big fan.
One of many gifts given to Maggie this Christmas was a shiny new pony. Now, Maggie doesn't even have to learn to walk because she can ride anywhere on her new horse!
I had to add this one photo bc it is Maggie's first snow encounter in Kansas. Isn't she a little snow bunny?
And of course here we are in our shorts back at home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love that last picture of Maggie. Could she be any cutier?!
Post a Comment