Maggie turned two months old today, and while she didn't get any cake she did get a whopping three shots. She did beautiful for her check up, very well behaved, and did not appreciate the needle stabbing as a thank you for her good behavior. Here are the two month stats for the grandparents; weight 10 lbs 3oz (24-50%) 22 1/4 inches long (50%) and head circumference 15 1/4inches (50%), and very healthy! Yeah Maggie...keep up the good work!
"Know therefore today, and lay it to your heart, that the Lord is God in heaven above and on the earth beneath; there is no other." Deuteronomy 4:39
Tuesday, May 15, 2007
two months old!
Maggie turned two months old today, and while she didn't get any cake she did get a whopping three shots. She did beautiful for her check up, very well behaved, and did not appreciate the needle stabbing as a thank you for her good behavior. Here are the two month stats for the grandparents; weight 10 lbs 3oz (24-50%) 22 1/4 inches long (50%) and head circumference 15 1/4inches (50%), and very healthy! Yeah Maggie...keep up the good work!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
10 pounds 3 ounces of pure sweetness!!! Love, Grandma
Mags I recognize those pjs. They look stylin on you girl.
I'll see your two-month-old and raise you a 1-day-old with the same stats.
:-) Jake & Melissa
I'm super pumped for the par-tay tonight. I'm even more excited that Magalicous is TWO MONTHS OLD!
Post a Comment