This is my favorite movie of all time. It is far and above the best content, dialogue, characterization . . . I could go on and on!!! Please tell Maggie I love her at least once per hour (unless she's sleeping and then just hug and kiss her gently for me!) Love, Grandma (Z)
Wow is all I have to say. That was great. It did not appear that she was enjoying the boxing gloves very much. Great editing work all around. It helps when you have the cutest little girl in the world in the video!
6 comments:
That is SO adorable! Thank you for sharing these clips of Maggie with us (and all of the You Tube community).
You guys rock!!
Love the movie!! She is so adorable :) Your doing a great job keeping the blog up for those of us who live so far away.
Loe you guys!
This is my favorite movie of all time. It is far and above the best content, dialogue, characterization . . . I could go on and on!!! Please tell Maggie I love her at least once per hour (unless she's sleeping and then just hug and kiss her gently for me!) Love, Grandma (Z)
I must say that I LOVE the movie. I hope one day I can see this amazing movie star in person (again). absolutely wonderful.
BABY MAGGIE!!!!!
Wow is all I have to say. That was great. It did not appear that she was enjoying the boxing gloves very much. Great editing work all around. It helps when you have the cutest little girl in the world in the video!
Post a Comment