Tuesday, May 15, 2012

10 Months

10 months old already and into everything.  Each month it seems we have to step up our baby proofing as Haven's skills increase.  This month she started exploring cupboards. The cleaning supply stash is the only area off limits and of course that seems to be the one cupboard she is most interested in.  Still no (new)teeth but I think I can see some blanching on the top two slots.  We hope to gain some Irish teeth this Summer as we leave for Kilkenny on May 27th.  We will celebrate months 11 and 12 overseas as well.  We look forward to celebrating Haven's first year in Irish style.  Not sure how much posting I'll be able to do while we are there, but I will do my best.

1 comment:

Linda Zaepfel said...

What a cutie little tupperware doll!!! I've heard her burp too!!