
Nine months old this month. Where does the time go? Haven is crawling around everywhere, eating table food, climbing on everything and trying her very hardest to keep up with her big brother and sister. At her check up yesterday she weighed in at 17 pounds (19%) and measured 28.5 inches long (82%) and her head size increased to 17 1/4 inches (46%). Her weight corresponds exactly to how much she likes to eat and drink...not much. This girl is far too busy to stop and eat or drink. Not to be concerned though, the doctor says this is perfectly fine. She continues to be such a blessing and we are so thankful to have her in our family. She adds so much joy to our lives, 9 months is such a fun age. Still only two little bottom teeth, I'll keep you posted if any more come in. P.S. I just got these pictures taken of her this week, so family members don't fret, I will put some in the mail ASAP so this cute little face can brighten up your home.
No comments:
Post a Comment