
I can't believe it is already 2012 and what I really can't believe is that our baby girl is half a year old already! Where does the time go? Haven is such a sweet baby, she continues to love her siblings and is a content sweet easy going girl. She is starting to really enjoy her rice cereal and this month we will start introducing her to some fruits and veggies. She doesn't even know it yet, lucky kid. In honor of her 6 month mark, Haven has decided to start crawling. Yep she is a fiesty one that one. She is so strong and has been scooting for the past few weeks. Her "crawl" is not perfected by any means but she can certainly get from point A to B. She is almost sitting up all by herself as well. She does have two older siblings to keep up with after all. She will go for her 6 month doctor's visit next week sometime so I don't have any stats for you eager family members out there. But, I can tell you that she is a petite one. Small and strong and sweet...all "s" things. And six months old another "s" thing. Okay so can you tell I am in a letter teaching phase of life? I will try and post a video of our little crawler when I figure out how to get it off my new phone and on to the computer. Please stay tuned you won't want to miss this!
3 comments:
Oh sweet Haven I knew you would start crawling after we left! I can't wait to see the video. I miss you all! Love you - Aunt Roomie :)
Oh she is so sweet! :)
she is just so cute. your blog makes me want to have a million kids.... but for now i think we'll just stick with the one we have. he keeps me on my toes 'nough as it is! :)
Post a Comment