Love you Ty-D! Thanks for being our head honcho.
"Know therefore today, and lay it to your heart, that the Lord is God in heaven above and on the earth beneath; there is no other." Deuteronomy 4:39
Thursday, October 20, 2011
Loves my babies Daddy
Y'all I have the best husband in the whole world! He loves me and takes care of me so well. He leads our family and gives so selflessly of himself. He is patient, wise, kind and Christ-like in so many capacities. No it's not our anniversary or anything, I just wanted to show him some blog love. He deserves it and so much more. He sets such a good example for our children and I pray that our girls will find men as amazing as their Daddy someday....a long long long time in the future (I might add).
Wrestling with our in house superheroes.
And he even takes the time to bath the little one.
Love you Ty-D! Thanks for being our head honcho.
Love you Ty-D! Thanks for being our head honcho.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment