Friday, August 5, 2011

The fun continues...

Here are some more pictures from the last month. Haven (along with all of our children) had some jaundice that needed to be treated in her first few weeks of life outside the womb. Henry was sweet on this particular occasion to join her in her medicinal lounging in the sunlight.

Our dear friends from Berlin are currently in the States and made a trek through Charlotte on their journey across the US. We enjoyed some Chipotle and much needed catch up/ fellowship time with them a few weeks ago. And, of course they got to meet Haven!
While Grams and Dog were here, Henry got to go on a special all boys trip to see some cool Nascar cars and learn the ins and outs of racing.
I know these are random but I had to include this picture of Maggie holding Haven. I had to take a picture of her after I rigged her up to hold Haven all by herself. I left the room for a few minutes and this is how I propped them up. I mean I may have gone a touch overboard here.
While we had our special visitors from Kansas we got ourselves a brand new deck. Dog and Tyler worked "dog" hard in the back yard making us a new hang out zone. It looks great, thanks so much Dog.
Here's our sweet little bundle a week or so ago.

1 comment:

Abe, Melodee, and Julia said...

Love Love Love the pictures!! I can't wait until we can come and visit (I'm a little jealous that we haven't gotten there yet). --Aunt Roomie :)