Sunday, July 10, 2011

Sweet Haven

(We are moving to zone defense.)

Haven is here and we are so excited! And, you blog readers were correct, she is a girl. How in the world did you know? We are glad you were right because now we have our tie breaker. Girls will now rule (as if we didn't already) in the Dirks home. She is absolutely beautiful and such a blessing to us already. The Lord is so good and we are so grateful to Him for the good work He has done in our family through this little miracle. Come on over and meet her when you get the chance. She is extremely sociable, and would love to cuddle. Thanks for your prayers and thoughts.
Love the Dirks Five!

3 comments:

carly said...

oh my Carrie, she is sooo adorable! I could kiss those cheeks all day! And how do you look so amazing after giving birth?? You are glowing!

Lauren P. said...

I want to meet that pretty girl! We'll have to make our way over soon... so happy for y'all, God is good!!

Anonymous said...

I miss this CUTE family, all of you!!!!