Sunday, June 26, 2011

We LOVE Grandma!

This weekend we celebrated one very special lady, my Mama Z. She had a birthday and so we treated her like the special lady that she is with a girl's day at the spa followed by a surprise birthday party that evening. She means so much to us and to be able to celebrate her was such a privilege and delight. I wish we could do more, but I'm pretty sure even if we could it wouldn't ever be enough to convey how much we love and appreciate our Grandma.
Some fellow party goers.
Muggins in her party dress.
The boys share some memories from their repertoire of fun times with Grandma. This is about it with the picture portion of the party. We didn't take too many photos because we were so wrapped up in the fun. I wish I had a picture of the food which by the way was amazing and oh so tasty. Not to mention at least a few pics of the 27 guests in attendance to party with us. But, alas I will have to rely on memory for all of that, and you reader will have to take my word for it. Finally, Grandma if you are reading this know that we love you so so so much and are so thankful for of all the years of your life and especially the ones that we've been able to share with you. You are awesome!!!





4 comments:

Melissa said...

Prague loves you, too, GrandmaLinda!

Anonymous said...

I am speachless (and you know that doesn't happen very often!!) Thank you so much!!!!

Abe, Melodee, and Julia said...

Love Maggie's dress!

Anonymous said...

Oh....I love your pictures!

We miss you! It is summer in Berlin... without you! :o(

Viele Grüße Jule