Thursday, April 28, 2011

He is Risen!

Easter is such a special time of year. I love purposefully celebrating our risen King. The victory is His, and the whole Easter weekend I feel like I am in the midst of a victory party or a world championship celebration. It is an amazing feeling to know that your Father is the reason for it all and that He did it all for you. I just love it and all the fun that comes with a party!
Our church had a massive Easter egg hunt at Latta Park complete with egg hunt, face painting, balloon animals, friends and picnicking.
Henry wouldn't settle on just picking up Easter eggs he felt the need to pick up a hot chick too.
We decorated Easter eggs with Grandma.
We acted out the resurrection story with our little people and tomb.
And enjoyed beautiful services at Uptown Church on Friday and Sunday.
In our Easter best...

2 comments:

Kathrin said...

Aw, Carrie, you look pretty with your belly! :-)

Linda Zaepfel said...

Such a wonderful weekend!! You are such a good Mom and Dad - to God be the glory!!!