"Know therefore today, and lay it to your heart, that the Lord is God in heaven above and on the earth beneath; there is no other." Deuteronomy 4:39
I have no clue, but that's a drop-dead look at the end.
LOVE IT! Stephanie was walking home with Grace the other day and she turned to Stephanie and said "you know mom, everyday is a little bit better". (of course she said it in German) it was hilarious. Made me of course instantly think of you all!
I have no idea either...but Elle is enjoying this video time and time again.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I have no clue, but that's a drop-dead look at the end.
LOVE IT! Stephanie was walking home with Grace the other day and she turned to Stephanie and said "you know mom, everyday is a little bit better". (of course she said it in German) it was hilarious. Made me of course instantly think of you all!
I have no idea either...but Elle is enjoying this video time and time again.
Post a Comment