Spreading her bat wings.
"Know therefore today, and lay it to your heart, that the Lord is God in heaven above and on the earth beneath; there is no other." Deuteronomy 4:39
Monday, November 1, 2010
Happy Halloween!
Hope everyone had a very enjoyable halloween weekend, we sure did! Without further ado, grandparents, I present to you...
Drum roll please...a "smooth" bat(dubbed by Maggie because of the cape's fine fabric) and a lion dressed to kill (recently awoken from his nap).

Spreading her bat wings.
Every halloween (since we've had kids) we have gone trick or treating with our good pals the Dyers only after enjoying a delicious bowl of home made chili. This year was no different. Here are our cute kiddos dressed up for an exciting evening of collecting candy and spreading cuteness to all peoples.
The little guys opted for the wagon ride.
But, the big girls trekked onward by foot. What a fun night, thanks Dyers!
CANDY!!!
Spreading her bat wings.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Love the bat ears and the lion tail!!! Precious little people!!!
Sam: "Hey-- I wish I could have a smooth bat costume. I'm gonna be a bat for Halloween (2011?)"
What was Caleigh? A ballerina monkey?
Post a Comment